Student visa consultants in Hyderabad, Europe Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad, Visa Consultancy Hyderabad

Student Visa

In European Union, students who want to stay more than three months should apply for a student visa and if the stay exceeds six months they should also apply for a residence card along with the student Visa.

For studies and research periods lasting more than six months, visitors must apply for both a visa and a student’s residence card in Spain. Applicants should begin the application process below a month of their arrival in the country.

Students can consult guidance services in their Spanish universities to get more help in the processing of the student’s residence card.

Foreign students can apply for a study visa at the Spanish Consulate in their native country.

The following documents are needed to process the study visa:

  • A valid passport
  • An offer letter from the student’s Spanish University.
  • Study material and research syllabus that the applicant intends to pursue.
  • A medical insurance policy and a medical clearance certificate.
  • A criminal record clearance certificate from issued by the authorities of the applicant’s native country.

It is not possible to enter Spain with a tourist visa and then apply for a study visa.

Students from outside the European Union must apply for a Type D student visa (Visado D Estudiante) before leaving their nation. It can be applied through their nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate.

Quick Enquiry

Copyright ©2013 prosper Overseas | All rights reserved Privacy policy| terms & Conditions| Diclianer Powered by Prospertech-Soft Pvt.Ltd